If you love baking, a kitchen mixer is an indispensable tool. KitchenAid is a well-known brand of kitchen appliances that has made life easier in the modern kitchen. Their range of 220 volt stand mixers is a boon for multi-tasking in the kitchen. Stand mixers allow a hands-free operation and come with various attachments and accessories that make mixing easy and even fun. There are accessories for peeling, spiralizing, coring fruits and vegetables, and even mix ice cream.
The KitchenAid 220 volt mixer has always been extremely popular because of its impressive features and robust and sturdy quality. If you have never owned a KitchenAid mixer, you are missing out on one of the most useful kitchen appliances that you could get your hands on. Here is a list of some of its best features.
* Silent Yet Powerful: One big problem that people complain about is the shrill noise of a mixer when it is operated. There are brands that claim to be silent but cannot match the efficiency of a good mixer. The KitchenAid range of 220 volt mixers produces very little noise too. Plus, their efficiency and power is unmatched.
* Powerful Motor: The 220 volt KitchenAid mixers have powerful motors that can mix even the hardest dough without a hitch. The powerful motor is matched with large bowls allowing you to mix in large quantities. KitchenAid mixers come with bowl sizes of 5 quarts and above. Whether you operate a bakery or need to make a double batch of cookies at home, a KitchenAid mixer will never let you down.
* Hands-Free Operation: When you use a mixer, you need to hold it for it to function properly. KitchenAid mixers have a hands-free operation. If you opt for a model with a covered bowl, you don’t even need to check it periodically. Multi-tasking with these mixers is easy.
* Large Range of Accessories: The 220 volt mixer comes with many attachments like a whisk, dough hook, and a beater. Apart from these, more advanced accessories include spiralizers, juicers and sauce attachments, ice cream makers, pasta rollers and more.
* Tilt Head Design: KitchenAid mixers come with a tilt head design usually only found in commercial mixers.
A KitchenAid mixer allows you to bake cakes, cookies, bagels, bread, and more. You can also make pasta, salsa, sausages, juices, sauces and ice cream with the right attachments. If you love cooking, a KitchenAid mixer should be a part of your kitchen.
About the Author
Peter Perira is the managing director of SamStores, which is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in the quality of products and after sales service.